Monday, November 24, 2008

“Seein Is Believing”

This is a music video I shoot in Miami and edited by Chris Suspect in Washington D.C. 

I was privileged to run into one of my old friend, “Seein” a.k.a Gray Mason, while shooting other upcoming music artist at the Joseph Caleb Center in Miami. ( I will talk about that project in later blogs..) Seein is a rapper who has distinguish himself as a street poet with a social conscience, says Jose Davila, writer of the Miami News Time, in his article “Seein Is Believing”. This project was pitch to me to be shoot within one day in order to meet the deadline for The Kristen Brook Hope Center, the organization behind 1-800-SUICIDE. The release date was set for November 22nd to coincide with National Suicide Survivor’s Day. ( Yeah, I know my Birthday.) I real appreciated that, Cleva Records, allow me to direct and contribute my talent to this video... I just wish we had more time to storyboard... Enjoy.

1 comment:

Shelly Edwards said...

Powerful video! Thanks for sharing and congrats on making it :-)